EXTRACTS AND NICE QUOTES

Extracts and nice quotes*OCHUKO: Guy, I hear women can easily make you a Millionaire. AKPOS: Yes now, if you are already a Billionaire *AGRIC TEACHER : Akpos, tell me 2 uses of Soil.. AKPOS : firstly, we use Soil to farm. Secondly, we use soil to bury people *AKPOS: My Father's name is LAUGHING & my Mother's name is SMILING.. TEACHER: U must be KIDDING.. AKPOS: No, that's my brother. I am JOKING *The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power *It's not about having the skill to do something. It's about having the will, desire & commitment to be your best *Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

1 comment:

  1. Great web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours these days.
    I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Help Us To Serve You Better By Sharing This Post And Dropping Your Comments Below

Go Social With Us Via: Facebook And Twitter For Latest Updates

How To Download Any Video From Youtube, Instagram And Others

Ever tried to download your favourite or an interesting video from youtube.com, instagram.com and others without the possibilities? You'...