Why I Prefer Olamide To Wizkid –Comedian Basketmouth

In a recent chat with with MTV Base, popular comedian Basketmouth had this to say about both guys: “Wizkid is just something else. Olamide is phenomenal. I’ll speak from the bottom of my heart, thank you Olamide; the guy did not give me one single stress. I’m not saying Wizkid gave me stress, but you know what I mean”. The funny man sure knows how to pass his message across…#GoFigure And Basketmouth just got himself a brand new Lexus 570 SUV said to be worth N26million. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Us To Serve You Better By Sharing This Post And Dropping Your Comments Below

Go Social With Us Via: Facebook And Twitter For Latest Updates

How To Download Any Video From Youtube, Instagram And Others

Ever tried to download your favourite or an interesting video from youtube.com, instagram.com and others without the possibilities? You'...