We grew up with the following mentalities below…
* All soft drinks are called minerals.
* All Fathers took first position while at school.
* India beat nigeria 99-1 because the ball was turned into a Lion.
* If your wealth starts reducing, it’s your village people who are doing you.
* Rice and stew… every Sunday afternoon.
* Every commodity outside Africa is original.
* Anybody with HIV/AIDS got it via s*x.
* She’s a Calabar girl… so definitely, she must be good on bed.
* Every seasoning cube is called Maggi.
* You must finish the eba/amala/fufu before you touch the meat.
* Every toothpaste is called Macleans.
* Every insecticide is called a Fleet.
* Every detergent is called Omo.
* Any rich Hausa man is an ‘Alhaji’, the poor ones are ‘Aboki’.
* Anyone who smokes is an armed robber.
* If you find some money on the floor, pee on it before picking it up, else you turn into a tuber of Yam!!!
* Only science students are smart.
* Once you travel overseas (outside the country), you must be very rich.
* Every girl who plays and jokes with a boy, has slept with him.
* You must buy bread when traveling.
* When you lose a tooth, throw it on the roof-top of the house and run round the house 7 times.
* Every noodle is called Indomie.
* Any girl who’s very pretty is referred to as “Mermaids’ while the very ugly ones are referred to as ‘Witches’.
* Any insects that bites you at night are definitely mosquitoes.
* Any plane passing across the skies are going to America.
Feel Free To Add Yours.