How To Access Gmail's Desktop View On Any Mobile Phone


Google Mail

Hello good friends, am here to share a little trick on how to access your gmail account's desktop view with any mobile phone.

Its really simple and easy to access, just follow this little steps.

1, Open any browser of your desired choice.

2. Click on Enter Address to open new url link.

3. Just copy this link < http://mail.google.com/mail/h/ > and paste it to your url space and connect.

You are good to go, your Gmail desktop view is ready for use.

Like Us On Facebook: Globallords

Follow Us On Twitter: Godwin_alekz

2 comments:

  1. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area .
    Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website.
    Studying this information So i'm glad to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
    I most undoubtedly will make certain to do not overlook this web site and provides it a
    look regularly.

    Here is my blog Italian baby names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent
    info you have got right here on this post. I am returning to
    your site for more soon.

    Also visit my homepage; website ()

    ReplyDelete

Help Us To Serve You Better By Sharing This Post And Dropping Your Comments Below

Go Social With Us Via: Facebook And Twitter For Latest Updates

How To Download Any Video From Youtube, Instagram And Others

Ever tried to download your favourite or an interesting video from youtube.com, instagram.com and others without the possibilities? You'...