Globallords Interviews Didomz: Artist Dialogue


Globallords Interviews Didomz

Meeting one of the much rated up and coming rapper, DIDOMZ was fun, i b you a talk with him

Globallords: Could you please introduce yourself to everyone?

Didomz: My names are; Eedris Ahmed Adigun and popularly known as Didomz aka Irumole ti o ni writing.

Globallords: Where do you base and where are you from?

Didomz: I’m a native of Lafiagi, Kwara State but raised in Akure, Ondo State and i stay there also.

Globallords: How long have you been into music?

Didomz: I’ve been on this music stuff for a while mehn, but let me cut It short, professionally I started in 2012.

Globallords: What inspired you into music?

Didomz: Actually music chose me I didn’t choose music #smiles.

Globallords: I heard you rap, do you sing at all or just a rapper?

Didomz: Yeah, I do sing sometimes but am a rapper.

Globallords: How many tracks have you worked on, or do you have a mixtape/album?

Didomz: I’ve released more than 10 hot singles, and recently drop a music cover By YCEE Jagaban, mine is EBORA with a Album titled (NEVER GIVE UP). I still have lots of surprise for my fans.

Globallords: What should we be expecting soon and which collaboration should we be expecting?

Didomz: Currently am working with a lot of artists both rappers and singers, but let’s keep it a secret, my fans should expect more hits.

Globallords: What is your inspiration and who are the people you look up to?

Didomz: Allah is my inspiration, but in jah’s image I have lotta artiste that inspires me. I don’t look up to anyone I only look up to the first name I mentioned ‘Allah’.

Globallords: In ten (10) years’ time where do you see yourself?

Didomz: #Smiles I’m seeing myself at the top Loke Loke.

Globallords : They say upcoming artist are after the chick and not good music, what are you after?

Didomz: I do what I do coz I have it in me and I know I can do it more better, and I don’t do music coz or chicks, I make music because it’s in me.

Globallords: So, is there any secret you want your fans to know?

Didomz: #smiles the only secret about me is that I’m not just an ordinary rapper am a beast!!!

Globallords: #smiles For those that want to know you better can you leave any of your details for us?

Connect with Didomz:

Twitter: @Didomzm

Instagram: @Itsmedidomz

Facebook: Eedris Didomz

BBM PIN.: 2B87675A

EMAIL: edidomz@yahoo.com

WHATSAPP: 07062818494.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Us To Serve You Better By Sharing This Post And Dropping Your Comments Below

Go Social With Us Via: Facebook And Twitter For Latest Updates

How To Download Any Video From Youtube, Instagram And Others

Ever tried to download your favourite or an interesting video from youtube.com, instagram.com and others without the possibilities? You'...