So Sad, Dance Queen, Kaffy Loses Mom

Kaffy took to instagram to announce the sad event. May her soul rest in peace, amen.
See what she wrote after the cut: I remember every smile I remember every wink of ur eye I remember how u move nd turn heads in parties I remember how heavy u were with my brother in ur womb yet u organized d best one year birthday for me.
I remember the good,the bad ,the wealth of experience.
I remember a lot more than tears will allow my shaking hands write And I thank you ,for everything has made me who I am today. It hurts that this day has come sooner than expected but God knows best.
Rest well as you are now in His care forever. Goodbye Mum My dance Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Us To Serve You Better By Sharing This Post And Dropping Your Comments Below

Go Social With Us Via: Facebook And Twitter For Latest Updates

How To Download Any Video From Youtube, Instagram And Others

Ever tried to download your favourite or an interesting video from youtube.com, instagram.com and others without the possibilities? You'...