To unlock your MTN Huawei modem yourself just follow the following steps:
1. Click Here to download the Huawei Modem Unlocker for Pc.
2. Extract it and open the just downloaded application.
3. Input the IMEI number of the Huawei modem you want to unlock in the space provided for Imei Number.
4. Click Calculate to generate the Unlock code and Flash code with the application.
5. Do not use the flash code, use the unlock code.
How to use the code:
1. To make use of the unlock code, insert an unauthorized SIM Card to your Huawei locked Modem. i.e if you are using MTN Fastlink, remove the MTN SIM in it and put either Zain, Etisalat or Glo SIM into your locked Modem.
2. After that, small Dialogue Box will be displayed on your screen and you would be prompt for the Modem’s Unlock Code. Just enter the Unlock code. You can now use your Huawei USB modem with SIM Cards from any other operator.
3. Now to use it with any other SIM Card and Network, you will need to configure it for all network operator, open your Operator's Modem Icon on the Desktop page.
4. Next, click on “setting” from the modem interface, then click on “connection”, then click on “Add” to add connection setting.
5. Now click on “common”, then enter your APN, Username and Password, leaving the Access Number as *99#.
For MTN Faslink
For Etisalat EasyNet
For Glo HSI
For Zain Online