Good day to every loyal visitor of Globallords, we are here again to inform you about the top five benefits of taking water early in the morning.
Imagine not taking any liquid; being it water, tea or juice for the next eight hours. Your throat might become a little dry just thinking about it.
Well, that is essentially what happens when you sleep at night. While you are asleep, your body slowly becomes dehydrated because you are not feeding it with fluids. If you’ve ever woken up with a dry mouth, that’s probably the reason.
Water is very essential in the proper functioning of the body, and staying hydrated is important, but drinking a big glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning has its own disadvantages.
Here Are Why You Should Take A Glass Of Water Early In The Morning
1. It Will Re-hydrate You: After seven or eight hours of sleep, your body becomes dehydrated. Drinking water upon waking helps to increase the flow of oxygen and aids in the production of muscle and blood cells.
2. It Aid Digestion And Great Metabolism: Drinking at least one large glass of water in the morning – about 16 Oz of cold water can boost your body’s
metabolism by about 24percent, which can aid in maintaining a healthy weight.
3. Water Aids In Flushing Out Body Toxins: When you drink water in the morning before eating, you help to purify your colon, allowing nutrients to be absorbed more easily. Your kidneys also
functions better when you are getting enough fluids.
4. Your Brain Functions Well: The brain tissue is made up of 46% of water. When you are dehydrated, your brain is operating on low fuel. This can cause you to feel tired, drained, may lead to headaches, and you may even experience mood fluctuations.
5. It Makes You Active All Day: Water helps to fill your stomach. Drinking a big glass of water in the morning, and before meals, can help you to eat less, and avoid over-eating. Drinking water in the morning before breakfast will leave you feeling full
until lunch, and help you to avoid mid-day snacks.
If you love this article, it worths sharing with friends.