Welcome to Globallords

Get Latest News| Free Browsing Tweaks| Campus Gists| Music & Lyrics| Health Talks and Lot More...

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Female UNILAG Student Electrocuted At Campus Hostel


Unilag student electrocuted

A female University of Lagos student was electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus.

According to reports, the young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Sad! May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Us To Serve You Better By Sharing This Post And Dropping Your Comments Below

Go Social With Us Via: Facebook And Twitter For Latest Updates

Top 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Apples

It is often said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. To improve your health and benefit a lot from apples, consume them more. Better ...