How To Check Your JAMB Results

Jamb globallords

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has started releasing results for the 2017 UTME that started on Saturday 13th May, 2017.

Here are the guidelines required to check your result.


How To Check Your 2017 JAMB Results

1. Login to your profile at www.jamb.org.ng

2. Scroll down a bit and find the box with "Check 2017 UTME Examination Results" then click on it.

3. It should either display your result or tell you "No Result Yet"

If you have no result yet, JAMB usually release results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.

If for some reason JAMB has decided to withhold or seize your result, an appropriate reason will be given to you. For example,

1. You were involved in Examination Malpractice.

2. You missed your schedule

3. You were too late to the exam and so on.


For any observation, feel free to drop your comments in the comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO VIEWERS, I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MR mose ROBERT FOR MY RESULT HE UPGRADED. I HAVE BE SITTING FOR JAMB FOR OVER 4YEARS AND I COULDN’T MEET UP WITH THE REQUIRE CUT OFF MARK FOR THE INSTITUTION I APPLIED, SO WHEN I FINISH WRITING MY JAMB THIS YEAR, I SAW A POST ON JAMB SITE AND IT WAS ALL ABOUT TESTIMONIES OF JAM BITE THAT UPGRADED THEIR RESULT, SO WHEN I FINISHED CHECKING MINE I SCORED 164 AS THE TOTAL AGGREGATE FOR MY JAMB SCORE, SO IMMEDIATELY SOME THING CAME TO MY MIND AND I SAID LET ME CONTACT 08146888050. MR PAT ROBERT, THEN I DID. SO HE ASKED ME TO SEND MY DETAILS TO HIM SO THAT HE CAN HELP ME WITH THE UPGRADING. SO I DID, SO 2 DAYS LATER HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO GO AND CHECK FOR MINE… GUESS WHAT VIEWERS, MY RESULT WAS UPGRADED TO 270.250 I WAS SO DELIGHTED TO HAVE THAT SCORE. I WILL CONTINUE TO THANK YOU AND MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NOW ON , SO THAT YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR RESULT BECAUSE WE ALL ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER. THANKS FOR READING MY COMMENT. 08146888050

    ReplyDelete

Help Us To Serve You Better By Sharing This Post And Dropping Your Comments Below

Go Social With Us Via: Facebook And Twitter For Latest Updates

How To Download Any Video From Youtube, Instagram And Others

Ever tried to download your favourite or an interesting video from youtube.com, instagram.com and others without the possibilities? You'...