This is to inform the general public that the much sought-after Kwara Poly 2017/2018 HND form is out.
Applicants are hereby instructed to register with their accurate information.
Note: Registration period is from Monday, 8th May 2017 to Saturday, 15th July 2017. There will not be an extension!!!
How To Apply For Kwara Poly 2017/2018 HND(FT/PT), ND(PT) Admission
1. Click Here to visit the school portal and select the desired programme you are applying for.
2. Fill the applicant registration form that appears and ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as your username and password will be forwarded to the email address you provided.
3. Then click on the 'Get login credentials' button.
4. Login to your e-mail to retrieve your username and password.
5. Use the username & password sent to you to login Here!!!
6. Click on the 'Edit Application' button to complete the remaining fields of the application form.
Ensure you upload a clear "1 x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph cannot be changed once uploaded.
7. Click on the 'Save' button to save your application.
8. Ensure you chose the appropriate course or program you intend to study (You can consult the prospectus for guidance).
9.To make payment for the application, click on 'Add online payment ticket' button at the bottom of the page. Then open the ticket you created and click on the 'College Pay' button at the top left corner of the page to effect your payment using any Interswitch enabled debit/ATM card.
10. Review the details of your application before clicking on the 'Submit' button.
Note: You cannot edit your application after submission.